Our Funders and Sponsors
After three years of paperwork, we secured the funding we need to restore the map and promote heritage links between Scotland and Poland.
Our major grant providers are:
- Barony Castle LLP.
- Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Edinburgh.
- European Leader Fund.
- Heritage Lottery Fund.
- Polish Connections.
- Scottish Borders Council Landfill Communities Fund.
- Scottish Borders Council Community Grant Scheme.
- Foreign Ministry of Poland.
- General Stanislaw Maczek Memorial Trust.
Valuable additional funding also comes from membership subscriptions and generous personal donations. Historic Scotland, the Scottish Government, local MSPs, MPs and local community groups also provide valued support. The next big challenge is to recruit a restoration team, procure equipment, and make a real start to the restoration work on site. We could not have reached this point without the immense support and efforts of all our members and well-wishers.
Thank you all from the Mapa Scotland Trustees and Steering Group!